ATMA FOUNDATION Donation Refund Policy
ATMA FOUNDATION takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, ATMA FOUNDATION will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send ATMA FOUNDATION a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to ATMA FOUNDATION’s official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of the deduction of the donation amount will have to be given with the request.
- In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
- Refund is conditional to compliance with the rules and regulations of statutory bodies and processes.
- The refund amount will be finalised after deducting processing fees and other expenses incurred in this regard.
- ATMA Foundation reserves the right for final decision in this regard.
- Refunds made for offline payments like cash will be made only through NEFT.
- Please allow upto 4 weeks for refund processing